About the Feelz

This blog is dedicated to my forever OTP, Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon, on CBS The Mentalist. Just as proof that I am and forever will be the most avid Jisbon shipper in the Solar System (or any Solar System, for that matter) I've been shipping them since Season 1. I've been waiting for this for years and it still might not happen. I DON'T THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS MY FEELZ.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mental for The Mentalist

The night of the finale, I stayed up until two rewatching the kiss and the 'I love you' scenes over and over again.
I spent the next two nights doing the same thing.
And the rest of the week.
I have spent this last week rewatching every episode of The Mentalist from Season 1 to Season 6.
BUILDING UP TO THE KISS SO I CAN APPRECIATE IT FURTHER.
I have also spent every night making several posts on here about Jisbon.
I have neglected all homework and all cleaning in the process. My room? A mess.
I have put off food until my stomach reminds me that it needs to be fed.
The only reason I paused was to rewind a Jisbon moment. And to pee.
I think I'm mental.
Mental for The Mentalist!

My mother made me think of that. She called me mental. And I shouted this.
"I am mental - mental for The Mentalist!"
Do you see what this show has turned me into?!
Oh, and one more thing:
My other two blogs have 23 posts each and I've had them for two years.
I made this one about three weeks ago.
53 POSTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment