About the Feelz

This blog is dedicated to my forever OTP, Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon, on CBS The Mentalist. Just as proof that I am and forever will be the most avid Jisbon shipper in the Solar System (or any Solar System, for that matter) I've been shipping them since Season 1. I've been waiting for this for years and it still might not happen. I DON'T THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS MY FEELZ.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

6x21 thoughts

"Black Hearts"
This is the 'non-spoiler' review for those of you who haven't seen it yet.
It is BY FAR the most infuriating of all the latest episodes.
You see, my father thinks I have a choice in expressing my emotions over Jisbon. I do not.
I had to physically look away at the end because I was so angry. I hate how Pike just waltzes into Lisbon's life and she just turns herself over to him, because he's unfortunately a good guy, so I don't have any reason to hate him, but I just do. Because he's NOT JANE. 
I was also screaming at the end. Literally screaming. IF SHE LEAVES...
At this point, I have very little hope for a happy ending to this season. Yeah, it means we're closer to Jisbon, because they have to confess at some point (RIGHT?!), but I don't have to like it!
The music for the preview for the finale made me hopeful... but I have little other reason to hope... other than the shot of Jane... running... I'll leave it at that for now and do a more extensive rant later. POINT IS, I'm crying in despair.










And this is what I'm doing now.










I'M DONE. I'M SO DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment