About the Feelz

This blog is dedicated to my forever OTP, Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon, on CBS The Mentalist. Just as proof that I am and forever will be the most avid Jisbon shipper in the Solar System (or any Solar System, for that matter) I've been shipping them since Season 1. I've been waiting for this for years and it still might not happen. I DON'T THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS MY FEELZ.

Monday, May 12, 2014

6x22 Preview

New Sunday. After 6 seasons and 138 episodes, it's all been building up to this...

What even is. 
"Don't go. Don't break up the team."
HOW ABOUT AN 'I LOVE YOU' INSTEAD














THE SONG, THOUGH.
"True love will find you in the end."
WE HAVE HOPE.









DON'T GIVE UP. We won't sink with Captain Abbott at the head of our Ship!


No comments:

Post a Comment