About the Feelz

This blog is dedicated to my forever OTP, Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon, on CBS The Mentalist. Just as proof that I am and forever will be the most avid Jisbon shipper in the Solar System (or any Solar System, for that matter) I've been shipping them since Season 1. I've been waiting for this for years and it still might not happen. I DON'T THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS MY FEELZ.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dear Jisbon...

Dear Jisbon,
I have been shipping you since season one - you know, when Jane gave Lisbon a pony for her birthday, or when he was blind for two days (roughly), and he touched her face? "I just want to know what your face feels like when you're smiling."
Every time I see a Jisbon moment, I stop and replay it several times to appreciate it, because I now know what it's leading up to. All those days spent working cases, all those hours spent working together, all the moments they learned to appreciate each other's company, every single stinking second they look at each other or smile at each other, every time they share a laugh - every time they save the other's life. Especially the little moments: the smiles, the mutual agreements, simply the company. Even the arguments forced them to grow closer as they resolved whatever issues they had, because they didn't have a choice. By being forced to work together for so long, they learned to appreciate the other person fully. They came to enjoy the other person. They became friends, family, partners and best friends - not by choice, at first, but it grew to be such a beautiful relationship. In the end, one cannot live without the other.
So yeah - I die a little inside every time there's a Jisbon moment. How can I not when I so fully appreciate the relationship these two beautiful people share?!
Thank you, Jisbon, for continuing to build until you became canon.
Waiting for my OTP fulfilment is one of the harder trials of my fangirl existence.
From season one to season six and beyond, I SHALL ALWAYS SHIP THE JISBON.
Love always,
the fangirl who cried every night waiting

I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELZ, OKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment